Then the Lord said to Moses, "I will rain down bread from heaven for you.
The people are to go out EACH DAY and gather enough for that day.
In this way, I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions."
~ Exodus 16:4

Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Unseen Is Eternal

If I had time to regularly read another blog (I don't, since I can't even keep up with the ones I currently have on my Google Reader), I would want to read Ann Voskamp's Holy Experience. As it is now, I occasionally pop in and breathe deeply of the beauty and peace and holiness found there. During one of my random visits to her blog, I read this post and nearly shed tears. I don't even know how to describe how I felt: refreshed, refocused, renewed. But so much more. Words fail me.

His Word speaks.

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
~ 2 Cor. 4:18