Then the Lord said to Moses, "I will rain down bread from heaven for you.
The people are to go out EACH DAY and gather enough for that day.
In this way, I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions."
~ Exodus 16:4

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Back on Track

I've gotten off track, derailed this week by Internet connectivity issues, a busy schedule, and a lack of focus.  But rather than bemoan my temporary derailment, I'm ready to put that aside and jump back in.  I'm so grateful for fresh starts and new beginnings, eagerness and hope, and the promise of abundant manna to feed my soul!

Tonight these verses from The Message are ministering to me:
What a God we have!  And how fortunate we are to have him, this Father of our Master Jesus!  Because Jesus was raised from the dead, we've been given a brand-new life and have everything to live for, including a future in heaven--and the future starts now!
~ 1 Peter 1:3-4