Then the Lord said to Moses, "I will rain down bread from heaven for you.
The people are to go out EACH DAY and gather enough for that day.
In this way, I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions."
~ Exodus 16:4

Friday, July 9, 2010

I Will Never Turn

What is God asking of you? Is it impossible? Do you feel arrows attacking from the left and right? So what! Keep working. Keep walking. Walk straight. Remember when Joan of Arc was asked, "What will you do if no one follows you?" Joan of Arc answered, "I'll never know, because I will never turn to see." God is asking you to walk the line. Keep your head up, focused straight ahead, and see the One who loves to do the impossible for you.
~ Jeanne DeTellis,
in the July 1, 2010, newsletter for New Missions

Anyone who starts plowing and keeps looking back isn't worth a thing to God's kingdom!
~ Luke 9:62 (CEV)