Then the Lord said to Moses, "I will rain down bread from heaven for you.
The people are to go out EACH DAY and gather enough for that day.
In this way, I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions."
~ Exodus 16:4

Friday, July 23, 2010

They Deliberately Forget

I saw this verse at the Creation Museum today. During this week, I've been amazed again at how many New Testament scriptures refer to the Old Testament, specifically the events of Genesis 1-11.

They deliberately forget that God made the heavens by the word of his command, and he brought the earth out from the water and surrounded it with water. Then he used the water to destroy the ancient world with a mighty flood. And by the same word, the present heavens and earth have been stored up for fire. They are being kept for the day of judgment, when ungodly people will be destroyed.
~ 2 Peter 3:5-7